[Ansteorra] Re: Ansteorra History Salon

zubeydah at northkeep.org zubeydah at northkeep.org
Tue Aug 2 09:47:40 PDT 2005

> There will be, for the first time ever, a display and hands-on class on
> Historic Rapier Combat Arts and Sciences hosted  by Don Aaron Harper.
>
> Also, we are the first event to host an Ansteorran History Salon  hosted
> by Duchess Larissa. The topic for this Salon  is "The History of the
> White Scarves of Ansteorra."  Speakers for the salon include Don
> Christian Dore' and Don Tivar, among other notable White Scarves.

Is there, by any chance, going to be a transcript of the Salon? This sounds
like a fascinating discussion, and I'd be very interested in reading it... it
also sounds like the sort of thing the kingdom historian would really be
interested in...

-Curiously,

Zubeydah Jamilla al-Badawiyya

http://zubeydah.northkeep.org
"There's no such thing as the Waterbearer Mafia!"