[Ansteorra] Call for Entries - 500 Necklaces

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 3 10:07:14 PDT 2005

Got this off a post from another list.  Lark books has excellent training books on
jewelry and metalsmith projects, and has recently been publishing this series of '500's,
recently doing a book on rings, and another on chains.

If you have high-quality finished work maybe you will consider taking it
to the next level by entering it in the publication juried 'call for entries'.
I for one think it would be great to see some SCA'er historically inspired
work in the book.

Good luck,
Hillary / Ansteorra
(please forward post to jewelers you know).

Subject: Call for Entries
Call for Entries

500 Necklaces
Marjorie Schick, Juror

Lark Books is accepting entries for 500 Necklaces to be released in
the fall of 2006. We seek images of contemporary, handmade neck
ornaments for a juried collection of original studio jewelry by
artists from around the globe. Gorgeous necklaces, unique chokers,
and artful collars all considered. Diverse materials, techniques, and
styles desired.

To be considered for inclusion, please submit high-quality
transparencies, slides, or digital images with entry forms. There is
no entry fee. The postmark deadline for submitting entries is October
1, 2005.

Guidelines & Entry Forms

On the web: http://www.larkbooks.com/submissions/
ArtistEntryForm-500necklace.asp