[Ansteorra] Artisans, Raise your Tools and Rally to War!

paula hanna pippermint at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 4 08:05:24 PDT 2005

Artisans, Raise your Tools and Rally to War!

For nigh on two years now, my home, the Baron's lands - lands entrusted him by the King,
have suffered at the hand of a black pestilence, a scourge of terror and unrest. My
lord-husband, Kainin Tepesa, Baron of Bonwicke, has declared War upon the vile Ruspoli,
the demon who has slaughtered our innocent and mocked our Crown.

If the smallest part of our Kingdom is threatened, all of our Kingdom suffers, and it is
to this rallying cry that I would call upon all artisans to rise up and crush the heathen
dogs that look to extinguish our peace, our homes, our very lives.

The mettle of Ansteorran artisans will prove to be a fatal blow to this cur! Bring your
best works to Gothic Wars, attain war points, and aid Western Ansteorra in stamping out
this infestation!

Until we stand side by side on the artists' field of battle!
I remain,
Oriana della Francesca
Lady Bonwicke

http://adlersruhe.ansteorra.org/Gothic.html

---

A riot broke out at the local Renaissance Faire. Things got pretty ugly, but luckily the authorities intervened before anyone could start luting.