[Ansteorra] Goodbyes

jessica.doty at us.army.mil jessica.doty at us.army.mil
Sun Aug 7 21:29:04 PDT 2005

To my friends in Ansteorra and especially to my family in Middleford,
   I would like to have everyone's addresses, email or otherwise, and phone numbers to keep in touch with ya'll.
   I will miss all my friends in Ansteorra.  Sir Kieth your cheer and advice will be missed.  Don Valentine, I'm sorry we didn't get to hold the joint light practice like had been talked about, but Rapier in middleford looks like it'll be picking up.  Julianna (Diane), congratulations on the new baby!!
   My family in Middleford will be sorely missed, and as time gets closer to leave I really don't want to go.  Liam and Moira, I will always do anything I can for ya'll.  You have gone out of your way to provide me with guidance, advice, and help wether I asked or not.  I very highly respect you both, even though most times I haven't taken your advice and had to learn the hard way.  Roger, I hope all goes well with the stables.  Sir Ian, you've been my sounding board lately and have cheered me up several times the last week or two with your advice and insights.  I have every intention of coming home at the end of three years.  Hannah, you made friday's more enjoyable than it would have otherwise been.  Wether we've talked about the idiots at TXU or wherever, I've enjoyed spending time with you.  Gabe, you've been my friend for a while.  We've been through a lot of the same stuff, and you're always someone I know I can call at any time and you'll help out however you can.  Bi
g Sis, we haven't spent enough time together.  You have very quickly become one of my best friends and advisors.  You will be one of the people I miss the most.  Expect calls from me, about what to do with Roni on a regular basis.  Shamus, I guess you'd be big brother.  Or a rather large walking teddy bear that Sis carries around with her everywhere.  Sean, stay in Texas.  New York is cold and full of Yankees.  Khai, also known as Mrs. Cameron, your just cool.  Anyone who gets up and fights guys double their size and holds their own is just awesome.  Brendoo (I don't know how to spell it yet), I plan on going to school for three years at a fencing academy.  Middleford should have to top knotch fencers by then.  It's going to be fun getting fencing up and going well again in Middleford.  It's dissapointing we didn't get to play together.
  For anyone who wants it my email addresses are:  jessica.doty at us.army.mil
                                                   julie23analyst at yahoo.co.uk
                  I'll have to email an address and phone number to everyone when I finally get one.
                           I will miss ya'll very much
                                    Julianna