[Ansteorra] "... no *bleep*, there I was..."

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Wed Aug 17 21:10:08 PDT 2005

Alden,

I've always wanted that story for the Florilegium. *I* was there, and
your stories still tell it better than I could ever do. One of the
reasons I've never asked for it in writing is that I think that print
could never bring out the sounds, the voice tone that you do when
telling it.

However, if you are going to go to the trouble of write it all out,
even a "Reader's Digest" condensed version, could you send me a copy
as well?

Hmmm. It's been a while since that bus trip. I wonder if someone
would get lynched in Bryn Gwlad for suggesting a bus trip again. :-)

Thanks,
    Stefan

On Aug 17, 2005, at 10:19 PM, Paul DeLisle wrote:

> LOL...i'm afaid i'd fill up your Website, Milady!
> (but, if you're really serious, I will make a stab at telling it to my
> keyboard...at least it won't have to take a beer break...*G*)
>
> Alden
> Olde Farte

--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas