[Ansteorra] Herbal Competition at MSKD

David Backlin quiet2284 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 19 09:04:07 PDT 2005

Fetch me that flower, te herb I showed thee once. The juice of it on sleeping eyelids laid. Will make or man or woman madly dote upon the first live creature that it sees." ~Oberon, A Midsummers Night Dream. Act 2 Scene 1

A contest for the best Dessert Food, non-alcoholic beverage, or candies with culinary herbal or spice use.

Requires a list of ingredients.

Extra points will be awarded for Documentation

Judging sheets and criteria based on A&S rules

Guest judges will begin judging at 2 pm Saturday

The Entries will be consumed at 3:30 pm at the Shakespeare Performance.

Entrants need not be present to win, but representive needs to be present to claim prize of mortar & pestle. Use of the Training Lodge Kitchen will be available on a limited basis with prior requests. Please contact Llv Waldrondottir  lacewing63 at sbcglobal.net  before Sept 1, 2005 for more information or reservations.

Refrigeration available. Your entries must be labeled and in a covered container.