[Ansteorra] Forum Website

Lord Derich Brauer ldbrauer at austin.rr.com
Tue Aug 23 06:02:58 PDT 2005

Greetings to all!

A few days ago while sifting through my email, I had a brain storm.
There is so my discussion that goes on through this email server, why
don't we have a discussion board? Well I am happy to announce that we
now do! Please join me on a new discussion board designed for SCA
members to talk about all things SCA!

http://www.ansteorraforums.net

Although the name of the site says Ansteorra, to board is open to anyone
in the SCA, and there are discussion topics for all the other kingdoms
in the SCA.

As I said this is a brand new board so visit, look around, post some
topics and have fun, thats what it's there for!!

In service to the dream,
Lord Derich Brauer
Barony of Bryn Gwlad
Kingdom of Ansteorra