[Ansteorra] Fwd: Alittle info

kandace harris thetexladi at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 29 09:00:42 PDT 2005

kandace harris <thetexladi at sbcglobal.net> wrote:Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 08:36:12 -0700 (PDT)
From: kandace harris <thetexladi at sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Alittle info
To: SCA-Disaster at yahoogroups.com

 To Whom It May Concern,

    Thank You so much for doing this .There is not much to do YET until she passes and we can see what damage is done . We're on stand by and some have already gone to La. as first responders.
  What I 'd like to say ,first , Thank You for doing all that I know SCAer will do .Now that being said, When you start putting care packages togather here are somethings to remember.It will be the little things that will be needed. If you got care packages togather for our troops , that is very similar to what to get for the Hurricane Katrina.

  Tooth brushes /tooth paste
  Baby wipes
  Hand Sanitizer
 Off / or repellent ( we have had 10 deaths due to West Nile Virus)
 Sm. shampoo/ conditioner
    soaps/ etc.

 These will be needed right now ... the worst will come later .There will be the need for some to have shelter for days , even weeks  to come . Clothing  of all sizes , shoes ,socks, etc. If you have a wheel chair sitting around ,not helping anyone....GIVE it up... it will be needed .

 Think , If i had a house fire and nothing left....what would you need . That is all I can tell you right now . AS I said ...Until  The Red Cross goes in and decide what to do next ....we're in "Limbo".

   If there is some one in Meridians that would be willing to help coordinate with us here ,I would love to here from them. thetexladi at sbcglobal.net .

 The next 24-48 hrs will tell all . We just have to wait and see.

 InService Always,
 Lady Kandyce of Oakclyffe
  (  Just Kandace )

It's nice to be important..but....It's more important to be nice...Ly.Kandyce of Oakclyffe

It's nice to be important..but....It's more important to be nice...Ly.Kandyce of Oakclyffe