[Ansteorra] A GRAND Ol' Time

David Backlin quiet2284 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 29 10:17:10 PDT 2005

Just a quick reminder that Mid Summer Knight's Dream XIII : Around the Globe is this coming weekend. We'll have tourneys for Rapier and Heavy Fighters alike, a Boar Hunt, A Fox Hunt, a quest... and generally more fun that you can shake a speare at ;)

Speaking of Shakespeare, don't forget our "All the World's a Stage" Theatrical Tribute and Best Show of Favor Competition (best performace for giving someone a favor).

We'll also offer a feast of wild boar on Saturday evening, plus the traditional Smythkepe "anvil toss" (it's not MSKD without the anvil toss).

Feast spaces are still available as well as a limited number of cabin spaces.

Want to merchant? We still have a few spots still available.

More information can be had here:
www.smythkepe.org  (click on the button for MSKD).

We'll have a GRAND ol' time this weekend... why go anywhere else?