[Ansteorra] Katrina's path

elizabeth at crouchet.com elizabeth at crouchet.com
Tue Aug 30 08:11:13 PDT 2005

We can worry about the Gulf Wars site and go do something about it in November or
December when we WONT be in the way of urgent recovery needs.

I am interested in the welfare of the people who run the site and our friends who host the
war as well as everyone else in the area.

Lets sit tight with our ears and our hearts open until we know what it is we can do. If you
gotta do something more than pray right this minute then write a check.

It is not safe enough for strong and willing hands to help out, yet. Let the emergency
workers that have the training and equipment do their jobs right now.

I love the idea of every event for the next month having a donation box set up
somewhere for the Red Cross or a donation drive of needed items to replace local
stocks depleted by this disaster. Maybe it would be best to ask the local Red Cross to
help us organize a drive for what they need.

The news keeps being better than their worst predicitions. Lets hope it continues to be
less than feared.

Claire