[Ansteorra] Re: Merchants for Defender of the Fort

HE Caitrin De Lacy baroness at bordermarch.org
Tue Aug 30 07:50:03 PDT 2005

Greetings Patrick,

The gentle you need to contact is the merchant coordinator, Lord Gregor Elfingstone.
He can be reach by email at: kclement at verizon.net

For more details of the event can be found at www.ravensfort.org

I hope this helps you.

God Bless,
HE Caitrin de Lacy
Baroness of Bordermarch

Patrick Callahan Wrote:

Good Morrow To Whom It May Concern:

My lady wife would like to set up her tent and sell some our
things at the up coming event called  Defender Of The Fort.  Having
never
sold at an SCA event before, we were wondering what to expect.  She
sells
hand worked necklaces, bracelets and earrings made from glass beads,
empty
glass bottles of odd sizes and shapes, and a kind interesting key fobs
that
make me think of site tokens.  I sell hand constructed leather bags and
pouches that one can hang on their belt.  We also have some books and
audio
books of Shakespeare's plays and King Aurthur; things of that nature.
It
would seem very understandable that there would need to be some kind of
restriction limiting us to only time period items.  But I think we
would;
like give it a go, even though we have never been anywhere that  had
any
kind of conditions like that before.  Additionally we would like to
know if
merchants are charged any extra fees and if there is someone special we
should contact before hand to reserve space?  Thank you greatly for you
time.

Yours In The Service Of The Dream,
Crazy Patrick naspiritwalker at prodigy.net