[Ansteorra] Re: Ansteorra History Salon

Trish Kvamme ladyoftherose at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 2 10:05:55 PDT 2005

You know, I hadn't thought about a transcript but I bet we could arrange
one.

I hope many will come.

This is an opportunity to share in the knowledge and history of our Kingdom,
for new and old, and renew our strenth in what we play and recreate.

Baron Borek and I will be baking and working hard to present a lovely tea
and atmosphere for our honored speakers.  There are salons planned for
future events on different subjects, but this is our premier salon and we
hope that everyone will feel welcome and well fed as they enjoy the honored
speakers.

Fondly,

Larissa