[Ansteorra] Re: Ansteorra History Salon

Vicki Marsh xaraxene at comcast.net
Tue Aug 2 14:01:53 PDT 2005

You can view the schedule and other important information on the event
website at
http://www.steppes.org/events/artisan.html

It states that the History Salon is from 1330 – 1530, which is 1:30 pm to
3:30 pm.

I'm sure that more discussion will take place after the event wherever there
are old Dons and MastaDons......and other old giants and dinosaurs.

Don Alaric, I'm not sure if Don Aeron will need any of your fabulous
collection, but if you have any "relics" of the early history of the WS, you
can bring them....besides yourself, that is. I'd love to see a set of the
Don's trading cards from way back when...

Mistress Xene Theriane, co-steward for Artisan
aka
Lady Xaraxeena Tyan del Allyntia (many, many moons ago in a Principality
called Ansteorra, Kingdom of Atenveldt)