[Ansteorra] Minivans pulling trailers?

Ambience ambience at direcway.com
Thu Aug 4 08:14:44 PDT 2005

I'm on my third Chevy Astro Van.  They are excellent SCA vehicles.  We
haven't used it to
tow often, but when we have it preformed well.  I have no trouble passing
people on the highway.
You can get the van with rear AC, which is very nice for passengers.  Some
vans are on car bases,
the astro is on  a truck base.  I drive mine all over Savernake without any
trouble.  (I just have to watch
out for low branches)  My favorite thing about this van is I can put full
sheets of plywood in the back.

The dutch doors are nicer than the regular doors in the back.
Optional towing package is very nice.

I get 18 mpg in the city and  21 fully loaded driving to Pennsic.
No major repairs under 100,000 miles, just regular wear out stuff, like
tires, brakes, belts. ( I trade them in
just after the extended warranties expire)

Good luck,

Seraphina