[Ansteorra] Elfsea mini-tourny

Rixende de Rouen rixende at gmail.com
Sat Aug 6 11:11:32 PDT 2005

The Practice will start around 2 and run as late as people want to be
there. Location is veteran's park in Arlington. The actual mini
tourney / List Running class will begin at 4 pm.

Here is the link to the MapQuest to the park.

http://tinyurl.com/4pt3l

Bring water, we do have bathrooms. If you park in the first parking
lot off of Spanish Trail, follow the sidewalk up the hill and we are
near the bathrooms at the top of the hill.

I hope we get to see you out there! We'd love to see anyone else join
us at this combined Elfsea/Steppes practice.

Rixende
817-797-1988

Honorable Lady Rixende de Rouen, CIM, CSM
Seneschal, Barony of Elfsea, Ansteorra
Quidam audit valde, facit valde