[Ansteorra] Lady Eithne "The Pincushion Fox" story you wanted to hear

"Süren Ünegen (Majestic Fox)" commander at mongounegen.com
Mon Aug 8 15:16:11 PDT 2005

As requested
"The Pincushion Fox"
Gulf Wars XIII
A bard could do this much better I did the best I could for you. If I
could find English of Sable Dawn we could get his view point and make a
nice bardic from it.

As I looked at the Trimarian line I found my self perplexed as to how I
was going to get to the King. I pondered for a minute and then conferred
with English to gain some insight in to his thoughts. Well he just
smirked and stepped in front of me with the massive glaive I had come to
trust on my back. Just say when m’Lord Fox and you shall have a hole.
The thunder of “Lay On!” set the plan in to motion the Ansteorran line
surged forward in to the Trimarian forces. To the left, to the right,
over the top, and even from underneath attack were repelled by English
and I remained safely tucked behind him waiting for just the right time
to pounce. We slowly moved forward I being impressed by the red and
white belts decorating the ground (to say the least he is very good with
the glaive.) And then I saw my chance “English!” I said at the top of my
lungs “Make A Hole!” Whack! Whack! To the left and right 2 clean head
shots and my hole appeared. English dropped to a knee and I sailed over,
my Grate sword griped tightly in my hands your favor waving in the surge
of speed as I made haste to put an end to the Trimarian King’s life. My
sword struck true in to the hart of his majesty I thundered Ansteorra!!!
As he his life passed. Then from nowhere spears pierced from the left
the right from behind five in total at one time another in a place I
will not speak of. There was no doubt they wanted me dead so I fell
laughing and said “Your King is Dead” then English fell beside me “Good
words my brother but we are dead to” and with my dieing breath “True,
but the look on his majesty’s face was worth it”

--
In Service to the Dream
Süren Ünegen