[Ansteorra] neat rapier blades

Mahee mahee_of_acre at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 17 22:42:23 PDT 2005

http://www.angustrimdirect.com/practiceswordhome.htm

Out here in AnTir, we do not get to use epees or foils. They only like using blades like the first two from the link above. I have used both, and they are an absolute pleasure to use. They do not move like epees and really helped me understand why some moves had to be done the way I was taught. They really are marvelous blades.

your servant,
mahee

ps. I do not work for the company nor gain any benifit from passing on my feelings about them.