[Ansteorra] re HIGHLAND GAMES IV

Michael of Langley michaeloflangley at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 23 12:34:05 PDT 2005

Not only will there be chivalric Ogreball, (with marinated Bjornsburgers on
the side board), but there will also be the first ever youth ogreball!

Now,  I've heard, and seen that Bjornsborg and her allies have a number of
battle ready youth... make sure that they come to fight for the honor of
their Barony...

Besides, If the Adults are Bjornsburgers, then are the youth - fajita's? :)

Should be great fun for all!!

"...Faith is daring the soul to believe what the eyes cannot see..."

Lord Michael of Langley
Squire to Sir Corwin von Xanten and Sir Anton Qwith
Southern Regional Youth Marshal