[Ansteorra] Katrina

Chelsea Williams baby_sis_83 at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 29 09:43:03 PDT 2005

House Corsair has the wishing well. We used it at crown for donations for
Brett's surgery. Perhaps we could use it at Gothic for donations for
Katrina? I don't know. What do all of you other Corsairs think?
-Grainne
PS this will be posted again at the Corsair site.

We built up empires, we STOLE countries, that's how you build an empire. We
built up empires with the cunning use of flags... yeah. Just sailed around
the world and stuck a flag in. "I claim India for Britain!" They're like,
"You can't claim us, we live here. There's 500 million of us." "Well do you
have a FLAAAG?" *sticks out tongue* "We don't need a bloody flag, this is
our country, you bastard!" "No flag, no country! You can't have one! That's
the rules that I've just made up! And I'm backing it up with this gun that
was lent from the National Rifle Assocation." And that was it! -Eddie
Izzard, "Dress to Kill."