Kings Arrow ranch WAS Re: [Ansteorra] Katrina's path

Ambience ambience at direcway.com
Tue Aug 30 08:57:14 PDT 2005

At 10:11 AM 8/30/2005, you wrote:
>We can worry about the Gulf Wars site and go do something about it in
>November or
>December when we WONT be in the way of urgent recovery needs.
>
>I am interested in the welfare of the people who run the site and our
>friends who host the
>war as well as everyone else in the area.

I'm sure all are worried about our relatives, friends and neighbors in
Gleann Abhann.

People want someway to help, and feel connected.  Many folks may be able to
donate money to relief charities, but others may want to help in other ways
as well.

Kings Arrow ranch is used by Gleann Abhann for more than just Gulf Wars.  In a
little over a month they are hosting their coronation there and Gleann
Abhann is
becoming a kingdom.   This is a very special time for our neighbors.  If
there site
has been wrecked and we can help, it shouldn't be belittled.  After all
Larry (site owner)
is a person who may be in need too.

Many of the folks in Gleann Abhann may have more concerns to tend to now
than the site.
Hopefully by the time their coronation rolls around (Oct 1) they may like a
weekend
escape from their responsibilities  of modern life.  Wouldn't it be nice if
they had a cleaned up
site to go to?    I don't know the condition of the site right now, but
will find out, and post it.

Sincerely,
Seraphina