[Ansteorra] Seeking photos from 1973 on ...

HL Chiara Franchesca vscribe at ansteorra.org
Tue Aug 30 17:35:35 PDT 2005

There is a former member that has had a stroke and has a friend helping him
find photos of himself in the SCA. His name was Kroda Bushi...he's 51 and
was a member of the SCA in 1973 when  he was 19. He played in our area. He
is an Aikido instructor's named Armondo Flores from Austin.

There is nothing in my collection of this person nor does the name really
ring a bell for me. Does anyone know who he is?

If you have any help that you can give them please contact Chris Kurtz at
paintballbum at cox.net.

Thank you,
Chiara