[Ansteorra] Katrina Relief Efforts

Susan Hill sueorintx at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 30 20:41:33 PDT 2005

Sarah, how wonderful to hear from you. Glad you are safe and well. If an
effort can be organized, I know a truck driver with valid commercial license
that has volunteered to drive if needed. He does not have a truck, but is
willing to take the time to drive if his services are required.

Lyneya de Grey (You knew me as Linet)