[Ansteorra] Katrina Relief

Sarah Lakey hrldndva at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 07:59:17 PDT 2005

Thanks, Rix!

Lady Colete and Lady Katherine (Elfsea and Steppes) have also offered to
help in the area. I'll let you guys work out the particulars for that.

As far as items needed- for legal purposes, we are trying NOT to accept
cash. Gift cards, tarps, gas cards, and of course, water and nonperishable
foods ARE needed, though. Please understand that the destination of items
going through this particular railroad are intended to be delivered to SCA
folks who need them, not to the Red Cross or other collection points. I have
been watching, and I do applaud Ansteorra for its outpouring of support, not
only to the SCA efforts but also to the general humanitarian relief efforts.
THANKS!

A site has been set up at
clanmarshinfayne.org/rollcall<http://clanmarshinfayne.org/rollcall>to
try to maintain lists of which of our members are accounted for and
not,
as well as what supplies are needed- and where supplies are at, or going to.
It's only been set up this morning, so it isn't flushed out yet, but
hopefully it will help.

Thank you so much for everything!

Sarah