[Ansteorra] help needed

kandace harris thetexladi at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 31 08:10:39 PDT 2005

  I want to Thank everyone of you'll for the help.  It is needed and wanted.

    However , I would like to touch on a base that is not so popular right now ....  The Animals that are displaced. In some cases they are as much a  part of the family as the children are.
  There is NO dog food ,cat food ,rabbit food, etc. ...The Human Society is also in need of your help . So when your writing those checks ....as I know some of you are....Please remember the small creature that live with us...and gives us comfort in the weeks and months too come...

 Thank You So  Much,

 Kandyce

It's nice to be important..but....It's more important to be nice...Ly.Kandyce of Oakclyffe