[Ansteorra] Katrina Relief

Julie Cunningham juliecunningham65 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 31 10:21:06 PDT 2005

Greetings

I will be collecting for the Steppes area, so if you have anything please contact me at this email address or call me at 214-284-8855.   I will then get with Colete or Rixende to see if they can deliver our items.

I will be at business meeting on Tuesday to collect items there.

Thanks!
Katheryn Cunningghame
Steppes Hospitaler

"Stacy E. Dickey" <stacy.dickey at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
I'm also one of Sarah's points of contact for taking in donations, then I'll
drive them to meet her in Tyler on September 8th. If I'm able, then I also
plan to travel with her and the goods to disburse them throughout
Louisianna.

I'm located in north Fort Worth, just a block north of Loop 820 and I-35.
Please contact me if you have clothing, non-perishable food, bottled water,
etc to donate.

Rix, you don't live very far from me and it would make more sense to combine
efforts than to make seperate runs. Give me a call so we can make
arrangements?

Au Dieu,

Colete
stacy.dickey at sbcglobal.net