[Ansteorra] Prizes, Prizes, PRIZES!!! - Event Plug (its a FREE event)

Cathail of Killmartin elric24us at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 31 13:15:37 PDT 2005

Greetings to all that come by these words!!!!

	The big news today is PRIZES!!!!!  I am, Lord Cathail
of Killmartin (the co-autocrat of al-Barran's
Champions event). My partner Lord Christopher
Blackwood and I have the pleasure to tell you about
some of the things that we are giving GREAT prizes
for, at the event!

In the Tavern alone, we have thousands of dollars
worth of prized to almost give away!!!

Need heavy weapons armor, play in the tavern games

Need some jewelry, play in the tavern games

Need some fancy fencing equipment, play in the tavern
games

Need some archery stuff, play in the tavern games

Need some beer, play in the tavern

And the best part is, it's a FREE event!!!!  That's
right, no site fee, and no charge in the Tavern (ID's
will be checked, no underage drinking strictly
enforced)!!!

But that is not all!!!   There are all kinds of things
going on at
Champions this year!!!  For more info please check our
website
(http://www.al-barran.org/Champions05/index.php) check
it often for
the latest changes and additions.  Or contact either
of the
Autocrats –

Lord Christopher Blackwood
ChrisGraham01 at aol.com
(505) 872-2994

- OR -

Lord Cathail of Killmartin
elric24us at yahoo.com
(505) 235-4844

(No Sheep were harmed in the planning of this event)
 Sorry for any cross posting
.

Directions
Take I-40 east from Albuquerque to Exit 196. Go North
of NM 41 for 12 miles. Turn East (right) on White
Lakes Road. Go 4.5 miles to Rough
Road. Turn North (left) and go 2 miles. Turn East
(right) at SCA sign and go 1 mile to Land's End.

In service,Cathail of Killmartin(Troy)