[Ansteorra] Katrina Relief

Sabine le Curter purpleermine at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 13:20:15 PDT 2005

Yes Hilary - you are correct. Sarah and I are flying to Gothic, and will be
unable to carry back goods. People wishing to donate gift cards and/or money
that cards can be purchased with are more than welcome to track either one
of us down this weekend.

If you wish to donate supplies, relays are in the process of being setup and
we can connect you to the right contact person depending on which region you
live in.

~ Sabine

who is greatly looking forward to this weekend

On 8/31/05, Hillary Greenslade <hillaryrg at yahoo.com> wrote:

> [...]

Ever in Service,

Lady Sabine le Curter