[Ansteorra] Gothic War CPR / First Aid classes

medicfem at aol.com medicfem at aol.com
Wed Aug 31 15:28:09 PDT 2005

Greetings!

Good Questions!

1. Yes, you will leave the class with brand new American Safety and Health Institute CPR for the Professional and First Aid cards at the end of the day.

2. Yes! It is rare of businesses to not accept ASHI CPR or First Aid course. If you are a professional medical personnel you most likely are offered at your facility American Heart Assoc.
These ASHI courses are pretty simular to the guidlines of the American Heart Assoc. The ASHI courses as well as AHA and Red cross are acceptable courses for eligiblity as an apprentice chirurgeon. The good thing about ASHI is the cost. An AHA card general will cost at least $20 - $60 per course. We are getting both classes for the low price of $15 through AHSI training center, Software Innoviations.

3. I am thinking between the CPR and First Aid class I will give everyone a full hour to find grub back at their our respected camps.

Answering questions,

Lady Caley of Lancashire
Deputy Kingdom Chirurgeon = Training

mka Penny Engelking