[Ansteorra] Re: Supplies Needed (Was Katrina Relief)

kandace harris thetexladi at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 31 18:13:49 PDT 2005

"Stacy E. Dickey" <stacy.dickey at sbcglobal.net> wrote:Katheyrn, Rixend, Sarah... anything to add to this?

warm weather clothes of all sizes
shoes
diapers & wipes
small plush toys to comfort the children
baby formula & bottles
duffle bags / backpacks
bottled water
MRE's or easy open non-perishable foods (P-38's help with cans)
mosquito repellants
towels
toiletries (soaps, shampoos, deodorant, dental care, feminine products)
cots / air beds
sheets, light-weight blankets, and pillows
first aid kits
bandanas (good for first aid, cooling down, or covering hair)
socks
foot sprays / powders
sunblock
hats