[Ansteorra] Re: Supplies Needed (Was Katrina Relief)

kandace harris thetexladi at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 31 19:26:19 PDT 2005

    This is in response to ....Snake Bit Kit....Please understand , this is an area that is in SWAMP...and the waters have over ran the Swamps and Bayous and has brought out the Snakes and Gators.

   ...You can ...Sometimes ...run from Gators...   Snake are faster than Gators.

kandace harris <thetexladi at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
I know it's not top on the list ...but there are displaced amimals over there and some belong to our Cousins in La., Miss., and Alba. If you can find alittle extra for them ...God Bless you.

Also a small snake bite kit might help..

kandace harris wrote:

"Stacy E. Dickey" wrote:Katheyrn, Rixend, Sarah... anything to add to this?

warm weather clothes of all sizes
shoes
diapers & wipes
small plush toys to comfort the children
baby formula & bottles
duffle bags / backpacks
bottled water
MRE's or easy open non-perishable foods (P-38's help with cans)
mosquito repellants
towels
toiletries (soaps, shampoos, deodorant, dental care, feminine products)
cots / air beds
sheets, light-weight blankets, and pillows
first aid kits
bandanas (good for first aid, cooling down, or covering hair)
socks
foot sprays / powders
sunblock
hats