[Ansteorra] Hurricane

Bethany Burke damsle_n_distress2003 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 31 19:44:16 PDT 2005

no you can only donate blood once every 6 or 8 weeks.  Don't worry though your blood was needed then and probably has a better chance of getting used than us donating today.  Due to all the blood borne diseases out there there is such a screening process, that takes weeks.

damaris1 <damaris1 at ev1.net> wrote:Ronda Roberts wrote:

> Where can we go to donate blood?

Rats, I gave blood just last week. Will they let me do it again?

Damaris
--

Things used to be good. Things will be good again. The only problem with life is that it's RIGHT NOW.