How...was Re: [Ansteorra] P and O

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 4 18:07:25 PST 2005

Document, document, document...consult an attorney then file charges...
  (many attorney's do initial consultation for free)

  If you're in Texas the link to the penal code is:

  http://www.capitol.state.tx.us/statutes/petoc.html

  Go to Title 9 : Offenses against the public order and decency.

  and figure out what applies...

  L DeerSlayer

David Backlin <quiet2284 at yahoo.com> wrote:  I said I was going to stay out of this, but...

  What happens if this is dragged into the Mundane world? I know of at  least one instance where an individual continues to "stir the mud"  wherever they can, even though they are not part of the SCA any longer.

Bigyellowcat71 at aol.com wrote:

Sometimes  a commander's job is to command. Proven troublemakers should be told  "Those are the rules. Get over it or get out.", then simply not given
audience again.