SCA - Re: [Ansteorra] OT: SCA superstore

Gilli gilli at hot.rr.com
Thu Dec 8 05:49:48 PST 2005

Actually, we make our own mead here.  We have a lot of it too.  And our
beers (there's really not a Miller in this grid square) are pretty good too.
In fact you could go to the adult beverage refrigerator right now and have a
choice of several different beers and meads.  Life is VERY good here.

Gilli