was Re: [Ansteorra] P... and O...

Chris Zakes moondrgn at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 2 20:00:39 PST 2005

At 06:19 PM 12/2/2005, you wrote:
>Sigfreid,
>
>   Personally, I'm not in service to the dream...
>
>   Why? Cause dreams are ephemeral...and
>   are seldom near enough in content from
>   person to person for any concensus to be
>   reached so that appropriate action can be taken....

One of my favorite comments on "the dream" is the sig line used by Sfi
Mordehai ben Yosef Yitzhak on his Rialto posts:

"This is not the Dream.  This is what I do on weekends to have some fun.

The Dream involves 4 sets of identical twins, 2 gallons of Cool Whip, 5
quarts of chocolate syrup, 2-1/4 pounds of strawberries, satin sheets, a
magnum of champagne, a trapeze, and a python."

         -Tivar Moondragon