[Ansteorra] Pilgrim's Repast

Lancaster Community lcai_lcai at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 4 18:44:26 PST 2005

Our Feastocrat for Stargate Yule on December 10, Lord
Vaclav, has let us know that we will be having a fine
Mediteranian influenced feast.

First remove:
ορεκτικά,
marinated olives, garlic cheese and other delicacies
to prepare your pilgrim's palet.

Second remove: Vaclav's famous Onion Soup and
pilgrim's flat bread.

Third remove:  Souvlaki and various Greek vegetarian
dishes on mini-crusader swords.

Fourth remove:  κρέασ, a
traditional Mediterranean dish.

Final remove:
επιδόρπιο,
Greek dessert, the perfect ending to your pilgrimage.

Feast may be reserved through ACCEPS or by emailing
Stargateyule2005 at yahoo.com.  Feast is limited so
reserve now.

Thank you, safe travels, we look forward to seeing you
there.
Lady Christina Lambrecht and Lady Annalies Pferdehirt.