[Ansteorra] Youth Class at Stargate Yule Revel

elizabeth at crouchet.com elizabeth at crouchet.com
Sun Dec 4 20:45:03 PST 2005

Greetings Ansteorra!

At Stargate Yule Revel I will be teaching a class for everyone involved
with Youth Fighting Activities in Ansteorra. Marhsals Parents and
Youth Combatants will find this class useful.

This first part of this class will cover rules and paperwork necessry for
youth to particpate in all martial activities in Ansteorra, for chivaric,
boffer and rapier. This should take no more than 20 miutes.

The rest of the class will be a comprehensive discussion of the rules for
Youth Rapier followed by a Question and Answer session. This class is
required for youth who wish to authorize to participate in Youth Rapier
Activites and their parents and adults who wish to authorize as Youth
Rapier Marshals. If you do not have a pink card for Youth Rapier
Activites you are not currently authorized.

It is not my intention to sign new authorizations in this class unless by
prior arrangement.

In addition to this class, those who wish to authorize must pass
authorization requirements on the field. If you already have apporval
for that portion from one of my marshals contact me to make
arrangements to complete your authorizrtion with this class.  Please
include your Mundane and SCA name, your branch location and the
names of coaches, fighters and marshals you work with.

Please contact me if you have any questions or need to make
arrangements,

In Service,
Clare Shayhan
Kingdom Youth Rapier Marshal