[Ansteorra] NMS reporting

Kaitlyn Mckenna mistresskaitlyn at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 09:13:33 PST 2005

Greetings,

As we draw to the close of the fiscal year, Ansteorra needs to be up
to date on its NMS reporting responsibilities. Catching up, it appears
that quite a few events this year have not reported or sent in their
NMS checks. Since the list was long, I'm attaching it here as well as
contacting the local groups themselves. If you know that the
report/check was submitted, please contact me with the detailed
information so that it may be tracked down.
Several of these events are for 2004!

It is imperative that these delinquent NMS reports/checks be submitted
THIS year.  A recent policy ruling will adversely affect the Kingdom
if we are not 100% compliant for all quarters prior to the 4th quarter
2005. Please help keep the Kingdom in good standing by helping track
down these missing event reports/checks for NMS.

Thank you,
kaitlyn
NMS deputy

Group------------Event-------------------------Event date
Bjornsborg	Deeds of Heroes III	10/15/2005
Bryn Gwlad	Fall Arts	9/10/2005
Bryn Gwlad	Baronial	10/22/2005
Chemin Noir	Fair of the Harvest	10/15/2005
Emerald Keep	Hunter's Moon	9/10/2005
Gates Edge	Harvest Faire	10/8/2005
Graywood	Battle of the Pines	10/16/2004
Loch Soilleir     Baronial	5/21/2005
Middleford	Ice Ax	3/27/2004
Middleford	Kingdom Heraldic/Scribal	8/20/2005
Namron  	Protectorate	10/8/2005
Northkeep	Queen's Champion Tourney	9/11/2004
Northkeep	Baroness' Toy Tournament	11/27/2004
Northkeep	Winterkingdom	12/12/2004
Rosenfeld/Greywood	Guardian of the Gauntlet	5/23/2004
Seawinds	Defender	10/29/2005
Shadowlands 	Championship	4/16/2005
Shadowlands 	Tournament of the Order of the Rose	11/5/2005
Stonebridge Keep	Golden Arrow	9/25/2004
Wiesenfeuer	Crown Tourney	10/1/2005 (Note: NMS received; event report
and profit split not received)