[Ansteorra] Lord Michael of Langley

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 11 12:49:47 PST 2005

I am also in disbelief as I read the messasge...I saw him at the Loch, he had come down to teach youth fighting classes...

  He was an honourable man and amazing in his energy and tallents.

  He will be well missed.

  Lorraine DeerSlayer
  Vicaress of Raven's Fort

Anthony Partin <marchoganton at hotmail.com> wrote:
   In grief, I would share but a few words with you all.  Lord Michael
   was the most honorable, genuine, respectable man I have ever
   encountered.  He has left us far before his time, and with no
   warning.

   He showed me more about loyalty, duty, and all around goodness than I
   could possibly express.  I am proud that Michael will always be my
   first squire.

   Those of you who knew him know how sorely he will be missed.  Those of
   you who did not, please lend your support to those of us who will be
   grieving his loss.
   I am beside myself, in disbelief at present.
   In service,

   Syr Anton Cwith

   Rhoadd

   Diwrnod i'r Bren fel llad Nadroedd!

   [1]MSN Premium brings together everything you need on the Internet in
   1 place, including PC security!