[Ansteorra] Lord Michael of Langley's Passing

Melissa Baxter mbaxter66 at satx.rr.com
Sun Dec 11 19:07:20 PST 2005

 I was asked to forward this for their Excellencies:

Ffynnon Gath, The Kingdom, and indeed all of us have lost a fine fellow and
friend  in Lord Michael of Langley.
Nothing I can say has not already been said,  it bears repeating none the
less:
He was a gentle heart, an honorable fighter, a fine example for the youth he
taught so well. He exemplified courtesy and chivalry at all times.   He is
already sorely missed.

His death has come as a great shock to Radegund and I, and we send our
prayers, and thoughts to his families -both blood and SCA kin.

Godwyn and Radegund
Baron and Baroness of Bjornsborg