[Ansteorra] Tavern at Coastal to benefit family

medicfem at aol.com medicfem at aol.com
Mon Dec 12 11:41:24 PST 2005

Dear Ansteorra,

At the loss of one of our own, Coastal Invasion will be offering a donation tavern for the family of Micheal of Langley. A loss of a father and a husband can be very difficult on a family of five. We are taking a donation of libations and home brew as well as any financial support. All proceeds from the tavern will be for his wife, Ann and their amazing family.

For those who wish to donate libations please contact Lord Gavin at ldgavin at gmail.com . For those to wish to offer financial support please contact Baroness Jan at mysticmarks at hotmail.com .

Come let us revel in Micheal's name a father, squire, friend, and husband.

with respect,

Lady Caley of Lancashire

Co-autocrat Coastal Invasion
Amazon sister