[Ansteorra] Stargate Yule additional thank you

Lancaster Community lcai_lcai at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 13 06:12:37 PST 2005

Greetings again,

I was sending out a message of thanks for all of the
people that helped with Stargate Yule, but doing so
while at my mundane place of business and even though
I was no longer working, the interruptions were
intense.  I realized as I drove for my home that I had
missed several people that I had hoped to thank for
their participation and their help.  I would like to
thank those that I forgot, now.

My especial thanks goes out to Mistress Kaitlyn
McKenna, without her help we might not have been able
to get this event off the ground.  Their majesties
wonderful Herald Modius, who not only heralded the
courts, but did some outstanding work in the kitchen.
All of those people who competed in the Bardic and the
A & S competitions and here I must apologize as I know
that Mea Passavanti is our new Bardic Champion, but I
can not for the life of me remember the name of our
new A & S Champion, if you could contact me with the
name I would appreciate it.

I would like to thank all those that helped with the
games, Guillaume, Jerica, Brianna, Kyoko, Sineach,
Tiger, Rhodri, Annes and if I missed anyone, please
let me know.  I also would like to thank all of the
kitchen and serving staff and those that helped with
the set up and take down of the event.  It went so
smoothly it was beyond belief.  Thank you all from the
bottom of my heart.

Lady Annalies Pferdehirt