[Ansteorra] Question 12/13

medicfem at aol.com medicfem at aol.com
Wed Dec 14 02:59:47 PST 2005

Well if a Girl's gotta dream ... here's mine....

1. An Entourage for the fine SCA home ( period tent takers up and down ) to travel to every event I participate in. ( Yes, people thats right... I need squires. Don't have the belt but I need the squires.)
2. A paint job in my colors on the cargo trailer.
3. A spare to the spare tire for said cargo trailer.
4. The magical ability to make all the crap accquired over 10+ years playing .. fit into that cargo trailer instead of my den.

Merry Christmas Ya'll,

Caley