[Ansteorra] Question 12/13

Ciard49 at aol.com Ciard49 at aol.com
Wed Dec 14 05:23:22 PST 2005

My dream is to win the lottery and build the ultimate SCA site.

I've been sketching ideas for the main hall and Roman looking baths with
gorgeous mosaic tile work for a long time inside my head. I have lots of ideas
for the village/camping area and a covered grandstand for the ladies to watch
the fighters below as seen in lots of period illuminations.

I would live in a fine house and tour the site during events in a Celtic
chariot drawn by two beautiful white horses.

And I would buy a big bus and truck and hire drivers to provide rides and
cargo space to take group members to other events for free.

Ciard