[Ansteorra] (no subject)

Carolle M. Cox hpockets at verizon.net
Sat Dec 17 11:05:00 PST 2005

Congratulations to all of you!!  Welcome, Isabelle, to this world and the
game!

What are Dickies coveralls?  I'm still shopping, and won't mind keeping eyes
peeled.

Gerita

Greetings Ansteorra!

Lord Herries, Connor and I would like to announce the birth of our
daughter, Isabelle!  She was born on November 27 and we both are doing
fine.  She was a bit early, but she has rebounded nicely.  Big brother
Connor is very proud of his sister and thinks she is beautiful.
We all hope that you can meet her at Steppes 12th night.

Merry Christmas from the four of us,
Toryn, Herries, Connor and Isabelle

ps....anyone know where I can get a pair of Dickies coveralls in infant
sizes?  We are already planning for Gulf War, you see......

DFWchinlovers at yahoogroups.com
http://carollesknitting.blogspot.com
www.japanesechinrescue.org

The years that a woman subtracts from her age are not lost.  They are added
to the ages of other women.  -- Diane de Poitiers (1499 - 1566)