Land - Re: [Ansteorra] Question 12/13

Donald Lewing richard_fitz_hervy at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 18 10:15:46 PST 2005

Would you believe jealousy?

Ciard49 at aol.com wrote:
What sort of problems have arisen in the past?

Ciard

In a message dated 12/18/2005 7:28:36 AM Central Standard Time,
gilli at hot.rr.com writes:

Yeap, I've seen that too. For some, a handshake and a few words gets it
done. For others; lots of ink, a small forest and a platoon of lawyers might
still not get it done.

You're right. It's can be most amazing to see how a members selfless
generosity can be turned around.

But, people can be amazing.

Gilli