[Ansteorra] Question 12/13

Chass chass at allegiance.tv
Sun Dec 18 11:01:01 PST 2005

Hmm yes 2 of them are over 35.. one is 43(I think) and the other is 47(again
I think.. so dont kill me if I am wrong) and both are gentlemen. And they
will both be at AxeMan 3

Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable Chariot
Chass Brown
Muddeler of Mead, Ailement of Ale and Whiner of wine
Honorable Recruiter of house of the Red Shark, Have you seen my Belaying
Pin?