[Ansteorra] matchmaking

Jan Van Zandt hejanais at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 19 10:46:24 PST 2005

Val,

  You must really be very careful what you wish for ...remember, you might
just get it.:)
  Jan

  Val wrote:
  You mean there are single women at SCA events?
I really need to get out to events more often!
OK :) Actually, I had seen someting on the list about
a singles list, but have never been on it.
Val 41, never married, sought for years before
achieving his quest of finding the Perfectly Cold and
Abusive woman-and five or 10 minutes around her was
enough!