[Ansteorra] Land - was Question 12/13

Gilli gilli at hot.rr.com
Mon Dec 19 17:55:28 PST 2005

We had the shire's sheds and equipment at our place for 7 - 8 years (not our
current place, Burkhaven) back in the early to mid 90s.  And we did have a
contract.  However, after repeated violations of the contract by the shire,
we were forced to have them remove their property.

So it's not always the land owner that's the problem.  Some times the
Seneschal will refuse to deal with the land owner, simply because they can.
That has happened here with serveral Seneschals also.

Gilli.