Matchmaking- Re: [Ansteorra] Question 12/13

Mike C. Baker / Kihe Blackeagle kihebard at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 19 11:22:07 PST 2005

Ah-HAH!  That's what ye've been doing wrong, then -- methinks ye need to be
renting them out, cheaply, for a test run FIRST.

The more-permanent arrangements 'twould be best negotiated _without_ the
Belaying Pin at hand...

Adieu, Amra / ttfn - Mike / Pax ... Kihe

Mike C. Baker
Opinions? I'm FULL of 'em
alt. e-mail: KiheBard at hotmail.com  OR MCBaker216 at cs.com
   Buy my writings!:   http://www.lulu.com/WizardsDen