[Ansteorra] Re: Matchmaking

Rondinella Olsen rondinella at austin.rr.com
Mon Dec 19 20:58:23 PST 2005

I'm sure the statistics for single women in Ansteorra are similar.  Lots of
them are my friends.  I want stats on single men!  How many are there over
the age of 40, maybe 2?

Of course all my single women friends in the SCA have mundane careers that
demand lots of their time. When we do make it to events we are always
working and teaching and fetching and carrying... no wonder we never meet
anyone!!

Mmm, a singles Ansteorran list.  Thanks.  I might check it out, then again
maybe not.  It may just make me feel old. :)

Rondinella